Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back in the U.S.

So, I find it hilarious that my last post affirmed my desire to start blogging again. At the time, I was in Ecuador and could have continued blogging. I became too Ecuadorian though. I lived, worked, and thought as one. So I was no longer able to look at the country from an outside perspective and enjoy commenting on its many quirks and differences. Thus my blog has died. I write this entry only so that any wandering soul who comes across my blog might understand what has happened.

I do miss Ecuador, though, terribly. Adjusting to life back in the United States was harder than I ever thought it would be, it took months. There are too many memories and experiences to ever forget the country. Part of me still lies in Ecuador....one day soon I will go back, if only for a brief visit.

No comments: