Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tengo Un Gato En Mis Pantelones

I found this funny video and thought I'd share it, as I don't have much time these days to write anything of substance. Exams are over Thursday...if I can just hold on till then... The best part of this video? The guy has a really bad farmer's tan. It makes me laugh. I actually have a friend who, just like the guy in this video, can spit out random phrases in Spanish. He is limited to such words as "gato" and "pantelones" but his combination of these words is truly endless. If he ever finds himself in a Mexican hospital with a rabid cat attacking him from inside his pants, he will be able to explain the situation masterfully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Anthonee. I wanted to report an error on the expomodels website. Erika was looking at it the other day trying to see the "Ellas", and when she tried to click through it only would display the "ellos".

-Your friendly USA website tester bum

GringoDownSouth said...

Crap. Yah, we got a few bugs to work out, and it's still not finished. Till just a few days ago everybody's job description was listed as "some kind of sh**"