Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Ate Brains for Dinner

Lately I have not had the energy, time, or motivation to keep my blog as up to date as I'd like it to be. There has been a going on with Expomodels and I've been struggling to bring my grades to a 90+ average as per my Grandfather's orders. Demands may be a better word here, as if I do not maintain high grades the Grandfather pulls his support quicker than a Democratic in office would pull out of Iraq.

In other news- Rafeal Correa, esteemed President of Ecuador and Defender of the People, has decided that the country will abandon the Dollar and go back to the Sucre within a month. Words fail to express how stupid this move is.

In other more random news- I ate brains for dinner. No, really. Just five minutes ago I ate brain omelet. It wasn't bad, but neither was it good. My firm belief that God intended Man to eat the muscles of animals and nothing else still stands. The whole time I was chewing the brains, this song kept playing in my head and I can't seem to get rid of it, so I will share it will all of you. I'm hoping that this works like The Ring does and after I make you all listen to it I will be free of its terrible grasp.

1 comment:

Indeterminacy said...

Ohmygod, I just lost my appetite. I draw the line at snails.

Hope all is well - I havent been blogging in a while, but I'm slowly starting back up.

Take care!