Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Gringo's Myspace Page

Every other blog has an "official' Myspace page so I thought I would follow suit. I have a acquired a few friends by desperately clicking "add to friends" on random peoples profiles, but I need more! If you are a real-life friend of mine or just like my blog (in which case you are a friend of mine anyways), add me. Send me a funny comment or video. Especially those videos of idiots hurting themselves, those are always hilarious.

In unrelated news I just turned 26. That means I am now nine years older than some of the young whippersnappers in my classes. I am so behind in my schooling it's sad. Of course, I was a Minister of God for two entire years in Venezuela; preachin', healin' an' baptizin', yes sir! Those were the days. The days when I did not take any classes. I also spent a few more years in a boring bank job, I don't know why. No classes taken then either. Thankfully, the university I now attend offers intensive courses that last just two months. This means three classes is the maximum you are allowed to take, I am taking four and should be finished with my entire program in under two years. Perhaps then I will go back to the States to get my masters, who knows?

No comments: