Saturday, April 7, 2007

Goodbyes Part II

Some might be interested in the pictures I took of my Bank friends and co-workers. I imagine those "some" all worked at the Bank with me. But for the rest of you who did not work with me, at least you get to see some cute girls. Or, if you are a girl, a cute guy. (me)


Club Trance was the place we partied at for Maria's 21st birthday. She's growing up so fast! *sniff* The club was supposed to have a model show, complete with catwalk and hot models. I was excited. But to my dismay the girls were modeling T-shits and all looked vaguely depressed.



I promised hot girls, did I not? Now if only I could edit Tim out of this picture...



We both look completely smashed, but only one of us is. Try and guess which one it is (hint: I don't drink 'cause I'm Mormon)



Two stunning Latina beauties. I have high hopes that Ecuador will be filled with them.




Anna in her natural environment. She can dance for hours fueled only by alcohol.



My friend Michelle is in the pic on the right. Thanks for keeping me sane at work :)

No comments: