Thursday, April 26, 2007

Moving

Yes, it's true. I am moving from the south side of Guayaquil to the high-class north side. This is the rich area, full of Ecuadorian business tycoons and young professionals. Kids who grow up here are called "aniƱados", meaning spoiled rich kids. I'm moving here because my grandfather has an old friend here who has offered to take me in. I'll take a some pictures of my new subdivision and post them soon because it is truly a beautiful place. But first- a look back at the house where I've been staying until now.

First off and most important, the air-conditioning unit in the room me and my Grandfather shared. How I miss it!


The view from the top of the building. This is the south side of Guayaquil. People say that it is dangerous and definitely not the best face of the city.






While the surrounding area wasn't too nice, the building itself of my grandfathers compadre is a palace.



No comments: